Friday, March 29, 2013

Investor Welcome | About Me

Before I start explain about our need for investors, please allow me to introduce my self :
  • Name : Bambang Ratno Saputro
  • Born   : Yogyakarta My 11 1980
  • Address : Jamblang, Rt 005 / Rw 001, Kaliabu, Salaman, Magelang, Jawa Tengah 56162 Indonesia
  • Occupation: Aditya Motor owner 
  • Wife : Liena Yuningrat
  • Phone : +6281210111229
That's it, you can find my other data via Google, as you know Google give all information that's you want .
Through this blog, I hope there is someone who is willing to work with me as an investor or even provide funds as grants, which we will use to open a business that can prosper you our brothers, especially the people around us who are still living under poverty.
 
Your funds will develop here ,in Indonesia with business targets short-term and long-term investments. Businesses that we handle such as car repair and car sale, farms, agriculture and other. Our blogs proved that we were exist, has a bussines mindset and ready to develop your fund.

Please feel free to contact us trough email or even call us at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment